Monday, January 26, 2009

Where's The Money?

I didn't realize how much money it took just to go to work, and keep life running. Since I have been home we are able to save so much money. I don't have to spend over one hundred dollars a month to drive to smithville, and I don't have to have twenty to thirty dollars for lunch a week... I am starting to learn how to be frugal with our money. I am starting to collect coupons which I have never done until now.. The way I look at it, is how bad do I want to be able to stay home with my children? I will do anything for them. They need me and I need them. It looks like I probably won't be able to go back to work, cause I am still on bedrest. But, I think everything happens for a reason. I am so excited about being able to stay home this summer with Rylan. Does anyone have any ideas about being frugal? How do you pinch every penny?

No comments:

Post a Comment