Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rylan and his checkup...

It was a long day yesterday... Me and Scott took Rylan for his yearly checkup at the doctor's office. Dr. Purvis said that he was ideal height, though he was a little underweight for his age. He has motor skills of a 4 year old. He can tell you his colors, all farm animals and sounds, and he knows who his mommy and daddy are. I am so proud of him... I would love to send him to preschool right now, though with everything that I've got going on, it's hard too. Dr was glad to see that he was already potty trained. He had a hard time with it at first, but when I got rid of the pull ups he was fine with it. He hasn't had too many accidents. Rylan isn't flat footed like me as we thougth lol... Overall his vist went well. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Purvis..


Then when we got out of the doctors office we had to go to get our eye exam. That was fun... Rylan didn't have a nap all day. They probably was ready to see us leave. He can be a little terror if he doesn't get his nap in for the day. Me and Scott got a new pair of glasses. I am going to try to wear mine lol... I don't never, I hate them, but I am going to try cause I really can't see anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment