Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow!!!



When Rylan got up Sunday morning he was ready to get outside and play in the snow. I really didn't think that it was going to snow much, but I was shocked when I looked out side. I fixed him some breakfast and out the door he was at 9am. I had him so bundled up that I don't think he could move. He had two shirts and two pairs of pants on.

After Scott pulled him around about 30 mins, Scott decides to go and get the 4 wheeler out and have a little fun. I think Scott is as big kid as Rylan is.



Then Scott wants to ride through the neighborhood and see if our friends are out. When we get to Jon and Candy's house, Jon is trying to get the go cart running so they can ride in the snow. We had so much fun at their house. We had to take a break cause the guys had to go and get gas for their rides, so we went in and fixed some lunch. When Scott and Jon got back, Scott was showing everyone how Rylan rides his back like a bronco. It was hilarious, and we had fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment