Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am so proud of Rylan....




My little boy is growing up so fast. This weekend we decided to put bed rails on his bed thinking it would help him sleep in his own bed, and so far it's working. Last night was the first night that he slept all night in his own bed. And as for tonight, he is sleeping away in his bed. Trust me, I have learned my lesson about letting your kids sleep with you. It's alright until you go and try to get them out of bed with you. I have see where parents want to co sleep with their kids, and I guess that's alright, cause they are so sweet and you just want to love them, but till you go and try to get them out, it's a nightmare. I won't be doing it with Levi. Rylan still has to have someone lay down with him. He has this thing where he has to be held and rub your ear till he goes to sleep. I hope with time that I won't have to lay down with him every night. I guess I'm his blanket.... but hopefully he will get better with time. Here is some pictures of his bed rails. You can tell he is excited to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment