Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I think Levi thinks it a circus inside my stomach. Every night about the same time his starts to rumble around lol... It's about 12am cause I am usually up on the laptop and I can't sleep. But he has been very active here lately which is good. I went to the doctor yesterday and they told me that everything looked good. I am getting excited more and more. I really haven't bought nothing for the baby yet.. I just want to make sure everything is okay. There is so much stuff that I need to be getting out of storage and getting ready for the baby. Rylan is getting excited. I can't wait to see his little face when Levi gets here. I know he will do just fine with him, even though he says he is going to pinch him lol... I don't think I will be able to turn my back on Rylan...

No comments:

Post a Comment