Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rylan's Birthday is Today!!!


It's been 3 years since Rylan has came into this world. He has changed me and Scott so much. He was so ready to come into this word, he wasn't waiting on Dr. Devalle lol. He put me in the hospital on Friday 13 at 8pm. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was scared cause I didn't know what to expect. They broke my water around 8am the next morning. When Rylan was ready, he was ready. Dr. Devalle about didn't make it cause he was doing a c-section. All I remember is not wanting to push but couldn't help it cause my body was taking over. Dr came in and threw his scrubs on and Rylan's head was aready out. Wouldn't change a thing. Best thing ever happen to me. We went from being just me and Scott to a family of three.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like my story with Carter, I went in at 9 that night on Feb. 13th and he broke my water at 7 the next morning on the 14th and an hour later he was coming OUT!!

    Rylan is such a handsome little man....I'm sure yall spoil him rotten, Happy Birthday Rylan!!

    ReplyDelete