Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I haven't figured this blogging out yet...

Today was pretty good day with Rylan. He woke up in a good mood as always. I fixed him some breakfast which he is much into, unless he is just hungry. We played with horse and dog puzzles that he got for Christmas. They was a little bit over his head, but he hung in there, cause he want's to be able to get it right. Then came lunch, and dinner. Pa Max got to ride him on his back like a horse. He keep telling Pa to bump him off like a real horse. I got a kick out of that. He is so into horses. He eats, sleeps, and breaths horses. I have to find him somewhere to go and ride horses. Then after Pa and Granny left, we played with Lincoln Logs. He loves to build barns and fences for his horses. But you have to watch him, when you turn your head he knocks it down, then asks you to help him build another. I know he has me wrapped around his finger. Then it wasn't long he was off to take a bath then bed. Right now, Scott and Rylan is piled up in the bed snoring away. lol He is my life, though he has his moments where I could ring his neck... Still working on getting him out of the bed. That's going to be hard.

I felt the baby moving alot today. Can't wait till he gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment