Friday, April 3, 2009

Well....Life is GOOD

As of yesterday, I am no longer an employee of Federal Mogul. I couldn't be happier. I just think it is sad that they have to have a rule saying you can't take off more than 26 weeks. If I was able to go back and work one day, I could of have saved my wonderful job... It isn't like I won't be back to myself in a few weeks.. I have to look at it this way, Everything Happens For A Reason. I truly believe this is a blessing for me and the family, cause I am getting to spend time with Rylan that I never had before. We are a closer family. I just hope that I don't miss anything with Levi, like I did with Rylan. I missed everything with Rylan, but I would rather have my mom enjoy them than some daycare. He was always taken care of and I never had to worry about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment