Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last post till Levi!!!

I went to the doctor yesterday with intentions of asking him if he would PLEASE put me in now and put me out of my misery!!! I asked him and of course he told me Friday will come soon enough. Everything was okay. My blood pressure was a little high only cause I forgot to take my pill that morning. I just knew that I would be 2 or 3cm cause all the walking and hurting that I have been having. I was let down when he told me that I was only 1cm and 70 percent effaced. Which I guess the 70 percent is good, cause when I go, I will go. He asked me if I wanted him or the midwife to deliver Levi, and I told him that he was tying my tubes I wasn't having anymore!!! He said that he would love to deliver both of my children.. I just love him. So, I go in tonight around 8pm and get checked in which I am happy, though sad cause I will have to miss grey's and private practice.. But I am so ready to get this over with. He told me that he will break my water Friday morning so we should have a baby mid Friday, I am hoping. I am a little scared, even though I have done this before. I had it easy with Rylan. I was in labor less than 3 hrs with him. They broke my water around 8 am and Rylan was here at 11:26am. They say that the second one is easier... Though with my luck it will be totally different and I'll probably be in labor half the day! Well I am off to bed to try to get some more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment