Sunday, March 29, 2009

Time flies....

I guess times flies by when your having fun... It just seems like yesterday I brought home Rylan from the hospital. In less than 4 weeks I will be bring home Levi. I was looking at Rylan this morning thinking where did all the time go? He has become a sweet little boy, and sometimes I think life sometimes happens so fast that I can't enjoy every little minute with him. I am hoping this time around things will be more relaxed and at ease with Levi. I have decided to not go back to work. I know I need to be home with my boys... There is so much that I missed with Rylan that I hope I get to see with Levi.
Tomorrow I will be 34 weeks. Hooray.... I'm almost there. It's been a long journey. I just hope and pray that everything will be alright with him. He is a little fighter. I have been on bed rest most of the time with him, and I have to go to complete bed rest for the next two weeks cause they don't want me to go into labor early. He has been keeping me up most of the nights, and I'm always tired.. I have been sleeping a lot lately. Everyone tells me to get it while I can. Guess I should listen. Rylan is getting more excited. I can't wait to see his face when he see baby Levi. I hope it's going to be easy with two little boys. I am already trying to get Rylan in at Brookside. Hopefully that will calm in down a little before he goes to school, and hopefully he won't get kicked out. That is my fear, but I think he will do just fine, cause when we aren't around he is a different person.
I go to the doctor Wednesday. Maybe I'll get to find out when I get to have this boy... Ty is coming in April 24.. If I can hold off till then.. I am finally starting to get excited. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting excited for you! I can't believe you only have a few more weeks to go. Just by following your blog, the time has seemed to fly by during the pregnancy. I'm glad to hear you are going to get to stay home too. That is great!

    ReplyDelete