Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dr. Appointment Today

I had to go to the doctor today and I got some good news... They put the belt on me and Levi just went crazy (which that is good). Dr. got called away for a delivery and I got to see the nurse. I was asking her questions about me feeling pressure and all that, and I asked her if all goes right will I go to 40 weeks? She told me that they don't like for women who has gestational diabetes to go more than 38 weeks, cause they don't want the baby to get to big. So, that means I have less than 6 weeks till baby Levi gets here. I am ready. Finally got all the baby clothes washed, his baby bed put up, and went through the drawers to make room for the little guy... Rylan can't wait. I try to tell him something about a baby every night. Hopefully this will make him jealous. Like last night I was telling him about Levi's belly button, and how he will have a scab over it and we will have to keep it cleaned out.. Rylan is just amazed. Mom got him a shirt this weekend at walmart that says "Big Brother". I have been looking every where but walmart for one. Rylan loved the shirt. He is getting excited more and more as it gets closer.

I had a great birthday.. Scott took me out to eat. We was going to go to Olive Garden friday night, though it was so packed you couldn't even park. So he suggested that we go and eat at Red Lobster, and it was to die for. He had lobster and shrimp and I had the ultimate feast... It was well worth the money... It was good. Then he took me to Sam's Club. I am going to start going there, we got a lot of good deals if you buy in bulk. Then we headed home cause we was both tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment