Thursday, March 12, 2009

31 weeks

Well I have made it to 31 weeks, and I can't believe it... Only 9 more weeks to go if I make it to full term, but I got a feeling I won't. This has been the longest journey for me. It's a miracle that he is here, and just a few weeks I will be able to see him.
I keep having these dreams that he is going to come out a girl, but the ultrasound lady assured me that he was a boy... I finally got the crib up, still have stuff to bring out, and I have totes everywhere downstairs full of baby clothes. It's not helping me cause I'm nesting. Everything is bothering me.. Monday will be my birthday, I will be 28. It doesn't seem like I should be that old. Where does the time go. Just seems like yesterday I turned 18.. Monday I will also be 32 weeks. I am counting down the weeks now. I am so ready to see Levi. We haven't though of a middle name. I guess it will just come to us when we are in the delivery room lol.. I am getting so excited. I told Scott yesterday that we are going to have to keep the rains down with 2 boys, but we are going to have the time of our lives... I am so happy.. I couldn't be happier. It's so nice knowing that I don't have to go back to work either. I love my LIFE....

1 comment:

  1. I thought his middle name was going to be Garrett? You could always use your maiden name...I wish mine sounded right as a first/middle name! lol It'll come to you!

    ReplyDelete