Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's been a while since I have posted

I guess a lot of you didn't know that I was in the hospital last week with double pneumonia. I can tell you that was the sickest I have ever been. I don't know how I got sick cause I've been on bed rest since Oct. I am feeling 100 percent better than I did, and I don't ever want to have it again. With me being sick, Rylan and Scott was sick though they just had a bad cold. My mom had to take Rylan to the doctor cause he had little bit of a ear infection, then she got sick, and then Scott. So we all have had the crud... But I am better now.
Yesterday, I decided to go through Rylan's clothes and toys... I am trying to make room for Levi. I only got like 10 or 11 weeks till he gets here, and that's not even if he comes early which I predict that he will. So, I cleaned one side of Rylan's closet for Levi. I really didn't realize how much stuff that Rylan had. He is very blessed. Some kids don't even have a fraction of what he has. Though one good thing is that I don't have to buy clothes and toys for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment