Monday, January 19, 2009

Doctor's Vist

Well, tomorrow I have to go to the doctor to have another ultrasound. I'm kinda scared cause I am afraid that they might find something wrong with the baby... They are going to check the heart and his lip to make sure that he doesn't have a cleft pallet. Seems like everyone I know is either pregnant or just found out that they are expecting. It seems like when there is a war there is a baby boom.
I loved watching it snow today. I was hoping it would cover the ground so Scott could take Rylan out in his sled. I have some more birthday pictures, I will try to get them uploaded.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I had no idea that you have a blog!! Now we can keep in touch!! I had no idea that you are expecting another baby! Congratulations!! Rylan is such a cutie little boy!! Gosh, he is growing so fast. Hope you are doing well.. I am sure you're ready for the baby to get here. Take care girl!
    Tiffany S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was getting bored with bed rest lol...
    Seems like I will be here till May when the baby is due. Thanks, I think he is precious but he can be a hand full at times.

    ReplyDelete