Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rylan's Birthday

Well, Rylan had a good birthday yesterday. He thought it was Christmas again lol.. He thought that he was getting christmas presents. I had to keep telling him that it was birthday presents. I have planned a birthday party for him at McDonald's. There is going to be about 12 kids. He is excited... I told him I would take him to the mall tomorrow and buy him some shoes.. He wanted to go to Tractor Supply..

Baby has moved alot today. I probably done to much today with going to Walmart and Bi-Lo. I had to get grocerys cause I'm out of everything. I had a list and still forgot 1 or 2 things lol. That's how it usually goes. It was so cold out today. It's suppose to be colder tomorrow. Hopes everyone stays warm tonight and tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment