Monday, January 12, 2009

Another week has pasted. I don't know where all the time is going.. I had to go to the doctor today. He said that everything was fine, and wanted me to come back and have a ultrasound next week. I am happy that everything is going good with the pregnancy. It ain't like I haven't had enough problems. I so want to be able to be a stay at home mom. I know that I can't be wonder woman, though I can try to be for my kids. I want to be able to have supper on the table when Scott gets home, have a clean house, and everything just tidy. I don't think that I will be able to go back to work with all the compactions that I am having. I keep telling Scott that we will be fine. It isn't like we don't like to work, like some people lol. He just worries a lot, though he shouldn't we will be okay. Just had to vent for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment